- The graded medium strength shank allows the foot to roll up onto pointe with ease
- Angled platform stabilises the foot
- Makes moving from flat to pointe easier and emphasises the line of the instep
- Medium sides
- Slight V shaped vamp and shallow box (which gently curves at the sides) support the toes laterally and keep the foot in correct alignment en pointe
- The gently curved sides of the box encourage the foot into correct alignment when en pointe, while the shallow box encases and supports the toes laterally
- B paste
- Elastic drawstring draws the shoe in around foot
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- The combination of these features makes the Amelie styles suitable for a variety of foot shapes, especially for the beginner or elementary level dancer who requires a flexible shoe
Favourite shoes at the moment
The fitting was done with all the expertise you'd wish for & my daughter is very happy with her pointe shoes.
We have used PoseA. pointe before in their old
location - I have to say the new shop is excellent and you can park right outside! The service is impeccable and the knowledge of the staff always astounds me! They can almost choose the correct pointe shoe from a few questions and an inspection of foot! They also are increasing their stock and range of other dance shows- whilst there we purchased some split sole tap shoes for my son! Always a pleasure and I’m sure we’ll be back for our future shoes. Thanks
Excellent service and very friendly.
Fantastic first pair of pointe shoes!